Congratulations – You have officially made it to the Wednesday mid-week hump and that means the weekend is almost in sight! To get through these last few week days, a little happy hour never hurt anyone. We’re here to help you find the best happy hour spots in Chicago…and make sure you’re office wardrobe will carry over for drinks after five.
After all the work is done, there are plenty of places to kick back and cut loose with friends in Chicago. And with great happy hour deals, and a few simple outfit updates, you can do so on a budget – and still be in style!
Some of our top places to Happy Hour in Chicago are:
- RA Sushi, which has multiple Chicago Locations and phenomenal deals on drink and sushi favorites including the Tootsi Maki (my personal fave)
- Bar Novo, with plenty of small plate options – from mouthwatering bourbon chicken wings to perfectly grilled octopus – this place is also right in the heart of the city
- Florentine, where with every cocktail you buy, you get a pizza! That sounds like a pretty happy hour to me!
- And Epic, where (once it’s warm again) the view is as fabulous as the menu, especially the custom cocktail options
- A colorblock cashmere sweater that is just as at home in the boardroom as at the bar
- Skinny pants in a neutral color for comfort and class
- Switch out your simple jewelry for a statement necklace
- And move from your briefcase to a bright cross body bag
And you are all set to hit the town…even before the weekend sets in!