You know that one person who has everything? They may call to mind the *NSYNC song that we all sang years ago, but they are also pretty difficult to buy for over the holiday season. Never fear though, we have you covered! For those people who are just tough to buy for, or who
From top left:
- Sweet Whistle Gift Boxes: For friends and family who live out of town, a gift box can seem trite. But with themes like “Style Icon” for your long-distance fashionista or “Sip & Repeat” for the wannabe bartender, these gift boxes are truly personalized.
- Things Remembered Beyonce Gifts: Queen Bey lovers have very high standards, hence their choice of the supernova herself as Queen. But these personalized products, including a “Woke Up Like This” robe, “Drunk in Love” coasters or engraved wine glasses with your favorite line from “Irreplaceable” would be perfect for the independent woman in your life.
- TAB Seatback Pocket Organizer: The holidays often mean dashing through the snow to travel and see your loved ones. This organizer is perfect for anyone with wanderlust who also wants to keep organized on their journey.
- Out of Print Mugs: This line is great for grab bag gifts, your book club friends, or bookworm relatives who would love a cozy look at classic books.
- Original Hard Cider Kit: You know that guy who’s always dreamed of making his own moonshine or brewing his own beer? This is a (safe) and easy first step for him.
- Axel & Ash Journals: Lots of people have a “Bucket List” board on their Pinterest page, but these journals help keep your dreams, wanderlust goals and more at the top of your Christmas list.
- Pastoral Cheese S’Mores Kit: Cheese. Chocolate. A local Chicago company. Thus, a perfect twist on a classic dessert that you can ship to foodies from coast to coast. What’s not to love?
- ESSIO Aromatherapy Shower: For the beauty fiend who has already tried all of the latest trends, this scented aromatherapy filter brings a spa experience right into your at-home shower. It’s a great way to give the gift of relaxation in an otherwise hectic (if festive) time of year.