Happy June, L&C loves!
I might be a tad biased, but I think June is a damn good month. There’s sunlight when we leave for work in the AM and it’s still shining when we leave. My typical treadmill workout regime has been replaced with long outdoor runs next to a beautiful cityscape backdrop and pick-up games of volleyball. And also, I become old this month. And life is too short not to celebrate every little thing with a buttload of champagne, so we’re finding plenty of excuses to pop a little bubbly over the next thirty days. Some of these reasons… ahem, excuses… include:
- Our fabulous Founder, Kait, is moving back to Chicago so the collaboration and inspiration for the blog is about to be cray.
- We just got a new bad-ass, boss lady intern! Read her first post here!
- There’s sunshine. And it reaches above 65 degrees. In Chicago. Hi, Patios.
- Did I mention patio season is upon us?
- I become ancient this month.
- Exciting blog things are coming up. There may or may not be another collaboration with Rent the Runway in the works, and Kaleigh just started a new monthly feature that I’m mildly obsessed with.
- Not sure if I mentioned it’s patio season.
In short, June is upon us and do you know how many GD restaurants have bottomless drink specials and a patio this month? So many. And I triple dog dare you to throw on this playlist while you get ready and hit up every. single. one. of. them. Happy listening!