It’s crazy to think that Christmas was only a few months ago, but yet here we are…it’s March! And while the college world is preparing for spring break and other fun vacations, the rest of us “adults” (yes, still in quotes) have to just bask in the warmer weather and count down until summer really hits. While we wait, let’s get beautiful! Here are our top beauty picks for the month…
- got2b 2sexy hairspray: Spring showers and winds are in our forecast, and that means a good hair spray better be in your bathroom cabinet. This sticks without being sticky, and doesn’t have that medicinal hair spray smell. Plus, the pretty pink can isn’t too bad to look at.
- bedhead Multi Waver: You can use the got2b on your beach waves for added stick, but this is the 90’s crimping throwback for grown ups. It makes perfect, natural waves not only possible, but easy.
- Lay n Go Cosmo: For those beauty fiends who will be taking vacations this month, this easy packing tool is perfect to hold all your makeup and hair products.
- FRANKIE by Ariana Grande Perfume: There are plenty of fruity and floral scents for the season out right now, but this one from Ariana Grande is sexy in its simplicity. Almost a little bit masculine, but a whole lot of clean seduction makes this a unique choice for this time of year.
- Brock Beauty’s Hairfinity: If it’s good enough for Kim Kardashian and her glorious mane of hair (in whatever color she may choose), then it’s good enough for us. The vitamins in these pills are specially formulated with essential nutrients that nourish all of our hairs from the inside out. I’m testing it out now and am already seeing results.
- Schick Hydro: I am a firm believer that men’s razor give a cleaner shave. They keep my legs smooth without nicks, and this one specifically is so nice it doesn’t even need shaving cream if I’m in a real hurry. Hello beach-smooth legs…Now I just have to hit the gym….