I’ve mentioned before how enthusiastic I am about spring’s black-and-white trend. The colors make up a better part of my closet (and Merisa’s), and it’s great to be on trend without having to do a ton of shopping. That said, I’ll also take the trend as an excuse to further my inability to add color to my wardrobe. Here are a few things I’ve got on my radar.
Above, from left:
1. This maxi skirt from Patterson J Kinkaid makes a bold statement! I’d wear it with a simple white t-shirt (or maybe a black one?), and chunky gold jewelry.
2. This Elizabeth & James necklace would be equally great with an all-black ensemble, or a bright, solid top.
3. I recently bought this top from Zara, and get a ton of compliments on it. I wear it with skinny leather pants (also from Zara) and a neon-yellow envelope clutch.
4. Alice & Olivia‘s sleeveless combo bodysuit is super-versatile. I could see it with skinny jeans and pointy-toe pumps for night, or paired with a cardigan for work. Another idea? Try a bib-style necklace under the collar.
5. I love the contrasting Peter Pan collar on this sweater, another find from from Alice & Olivia.