Their Girl’s Getaway Package starts at only $369 (price can change based on your date), and includes a ton of great amenities:
- Executive Tower guest room with two double beds that can easily fit four people
- Champagne and strawberries upon arrival (cheers!)
- A bottle of wine and a cheese plate at ENO Wine Bar
- A $25 Starbucks gift card
No planning needed. No fuss. No muss. They literally took care of it all.
- Before hitting the town, book a blowout at Drybar and with your blowout, you can receive a complimentary Bay Breeze conditioning hair treatment. Blow dry bars are a huge beauty trend right now, and it’s such a fun environment to spend time with the gals
- The weekend also includes a Color Bar™ Party at Kendra Scott right on Michigan Avenue including wine, cupcakes and 15% off all jewelry purchases. Current favorites by the brand are this statement necklace, a little bit of Drusy sparkle with these earrings and these bold drop earrings.
- Though we chose to celebrate at the nearby bars and restaurants, you do have the option to cap off the evening at UP Comedy Club on The Second City campus. The Girl’s Getaway package includes 15% off tickets to certain showings of #DateMe: An OKCupid Experiment
Picking your perfect outfit for the weekend is clutch too, because you know there will be tons of Instagrams with all the girls in one place. I listed these Ted Baker shoes on my must list for July, and after wearing them out and about all day, I can definitely speak to their comfort. If you’re not a heels gal, they also come in slides. Pair them with anything from the Colour by Numbers line because all of the pieces are light, airy and comfortable for a summer day.
Whenever you book, I definitely suggest you reach out to the InterContinental Chicago’s concierge at (312) 321-8875 to schedule your amenities in advance, and work with them on anything you need during your weekend. They were beyond helpful!
To learn more about this package and others offered by the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, click here.
Credit: A big thanks to the lovely Liz Barnett and Mallory Livingston for helping with photos throughout the weekend.
Note: Blog team was provided a stay at the hotel to review the package, but comments and opinions are our own.