Frye is celebrating the grand opening of its Newbury Street store this Thursday and we’re all invited!
Yes, technically, the store has been open for a few months. But… it’s much more fitting to celebrate a boot mecca arriving in your backyard when it’s actually boot season, right? And with the cooler temperatures this week, the timing feels just right (I actually broke out my boots for the first time yesterday!).
Here are a few reasons you should plan to stop by the Frye Newbury Street party:
1. The store itself is gorgeous: it’s rustic and elegant…like the shoes, but in brick-and-mortar form.
2. The party also marks a homecoming of sorts for Frye–the company was founded as a family-run shop in Marlboro, Massachusetts.
3. It’s a birthday party, too. Frye turns 150 this year.
4. Blondfire, the LA-based indie band will be performing live in the store.
5. Because when you live in Boston, you can never (ever!) have too many pairs of boots.
It sounds like it’s going to be a fun party, so make sure to RSVP here!