Can’t make it to New York Fashion Week? NBD, social media and live-streaming of the shows basically makes you feel like you’re there anyway. To get the best from behind-the-scenes and the front row, we’ve hand-picked the nine best Instagram accounts to follow during NYFW. Happy stalking!
1. Miroslava Duma, @miraduma. The Russian princess of fashion week. She’s a former editor of Harper’s Bazaar Russia, and current founder/editor of the website Buro 24/7, and if she’s invited to a show, she sits front row. Spoiler Alert: She gets invited to everything.
2. Kendall Jenner, @kendalljenner. Ok, the Kardashians drive you nuts, join the club. But, Ms. Jenner is quickly becoming a fashion industry darling, and she’s sure to have a few quality party pics and backstage selfies that’ll be worth your follow.
3. Joanna Hillman, @joannahillman. Hillman is the style director at Harper’s Bazaar, which means whatever she deems worthy of the ‘gram, is probably what we’ll all be wearing next spring.
4. Leandra Medine, @manrepeller. See what she wears to fashion week before all the street style photogs get to her. Plus, her commentary is second to none.
5. Karlie Kloss, @karliekloss. What would this list be without fashion week’s favorite model? If she’s not too busy to snap a few pics, they should be goooood.
6. Emily Weiss, @emilywweiss. The founder of the blog Into the Gloss should have some backstage beauty trends for us, plus, she’s always a subject of must street-style photographer attention, so her outfits will be on point.
7. Eva Chen, @evachen212. Lucky’s editor-in-chief is notorious for her accessories shots from the back of her cab to work in the morning. Imagine how great her shots of her “on my way to the Marc Jacobs show” shots will be?
8. Natalie Joos, @jxxsy. The model and blogger is also a great photographer. She has a gorgeous, colorful feed, so we’re excited to see her take on fashion week. She’s also ready posted a super-cute snap of her invite to the Charlotte Ronson show (which was pizza, btw).
9. Amanda Weiner, @amandaweiner. She’s the senior accessories editor at Harper’s Bazaar, and if her posts from the Paris couture shows were any indication, her feed is going to be filled with VIP views.