1. Is she or isn’t she? That was the question of the week as reports spiraled that supermodel Gisele was retiring from modeling…forever. (WWD)
2. Move over supermodels, it looks like bloggers are the new “it girls”. While we may be used to bloggers being front-row staples at fashion week, Vogue Spain’s new cover featuring blogger Chiara Ferragni, marks the first time a blogger has scored a Vogue cover. Watch out Cara and Kendall, Chiara is coming for ya! (Fashion Gone Rogue).
3. D&G designers, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, have caused quite the controversy this week after their interview in Italian magazine, Panorama, was released with their views on children born through IVF. With stars like Elton John, Ricky Martin, and Victoria Beckham all speaking out against the brands critical views, it looks like the controversy is far from over. (Fashion Gone Rogue)
4. When Anna Wintour talks we listen, so you better believe we were all ears for her Style.com interview on the Fall runway shows. Check out the full interview below, but if you want the abridged version: following trends is out, and letting your individuality shine is in… (the queen has spoken!) (Style.com)
5. Women’s Wear Daily might have to drop the “daily” part as the paper announced it would be reducing its print edition from daily to weekly. If WWD is your morning go to, fret not as they will be focusing more on their online site. (WWD)