1. Burberry brought a little bit of London stateside last night at their 2015 presentation at the Griffith Observatory. With a front row that included the Beckhams, Anna Wintour, and Kate Beckinsale, among others, you could say the Brits definitely came and conquered L.A. (Fashionista).
2. In fashion court, Adidas is suing Marc Jacobs over a similar striped sweater design that Jacobs debuted for his Marc by Marc Jacobs line (Fashionista).
3. In Coachella news, Drake and Madonna’s on-stage makeout just might have been the kiss heard around the world, but model Gigi Hadid and beau Cody Simpson stole the show with their on-point festival attire. You know what they say, a couple that dresses for festivals together, stays together…right? (Hollywood Life)
4. After years of using Lincoln Center as New York Fashion Week’s home base, IMG has decided to move to two new locations— one in Midtown and one in Soho, after the Supreme Court ruled that it could not longer be used because it violates its use as a public park (Fashionista).
5. CR Fashion Book creator, Carine Roitfeld, surprised everyone this week by announcing a collaboration with Japanese retailer, Uniqlo. The collab, which will debut this fall, will include 40 pieces designed by Roitfeld herself (NYMag).