1. Ann Curry thinks her fashion sense may have played a role in her firing from NBC. The woman just wanted to wear clogs…she just wanted to wear clogs.
2. Joan Rivers, face-lift enthusiast and hysterical host of E!s Fashion Police was arrested this week after handcuffing herself to a Costco shopping cart. Très chic. Here’s the backstory.
3. Fashion journalist and Karl Lagerfeld muse Anna Piaggi died Tuesday at age 81.
4. At 916 pages, Vogue‘s September fashion issue is its biggest ever. Doesn’t that happen every year?
5. Ryan Lochte wants to start a fashion line. I think I speak for women everywhere when I say, if Ryan Lochte likes it, I’ll wear it.