This week seems to be pretty tame in the fashion world, but with a star-studded birthday party like Riccardo Tisci’s in Ibiza on Friday, it could be possible that everyone’s still resting up from the festivities (btw still mourning our invite that definitely must have gotten lost in the mail).
After you’re done enviously glancing at all of the snaps from the fiesta, don’t forget to check out all of our other favorite fashion stories from the week including more fall fashion ads and a September issue that is one for the record books.
1. When it comes to reality TV, there’s not a lot that hasn’t been done, from the Bachelorette to the Real World we’ve pretty much seen everything (and probably more than we’ve wanted to see). Now you can add bloggers to the list of reality TV stars, as the top Australian bloggers are working on their own reality show, with their first stop being NYFW. If there’s ever a U.S. version, we wouldn’t say no…. (Pedestrian).
2. If there’s one person I wouldn’t mind trading closets with, it would definitely be Victoria Beckham—post Spice Girls days, of course. If you wouldn’t mind owning some Becks approved outfits too, it seems like the fashion gods are on our side because Posh is teaming up with the Outnet and mothers2mothers, to sell off 600 pieces from her closet to benefit the charity. Looks like I’m going to have to start saving now (it’s for a good cause, right?) (theoutnet.com)
3. There’s no question that @oscarprgirl is a fashion force to be reckoned with. Who else can rock sweatpants and heels with a swimsuit and make it look undeniably chic (still unsure if normal people can pull off this look without looking crazy, I’ll have to try it out to be sure). Her chic mirror selfies aside, this week she shared some photos from Oscar De La Renta’s fall campaign, and they’re everything you’d want and more in a fall outfit (@oscarprgirl).
4. Speaking of fall campaigns, Saint Laurent’s fall ads have been released. While it still has the grunge edge you’d expect from Hedi Slimane, there’s a new pop culture twist to it that we can’t help but love (Fashionista).
5. Kate Moss, Lara Stone, and a fairytale photoshoot with wolves…it seems like Vogue UK’s September issue is taking the motto “go big or go home to heart” because honestly what’s bigger than two of the world’s most notorious supermodels (Telegraph).