In locally fashionable news:
1. There is a Manolo Blahnik sample sale in Connecticut TOMORROW. Pointy-toe pumps for everyone!
2. The Boston Business Journal did this great interview with Anna Palmer and Christine Rizk, founders of local fashion startup Fashion Project. These ladies rock.
3. More Boston boutique owners are choosing Beacon Hill over Back Bay. Apparently Newbury Street has lost its charm.
4. Tell that to G-Star. The Dutch denim brand–which shuttered its Newbury St. location in 2010–resurrected its Boston presence, where else?, on Newbury St.
5. Boston is a lot of things, but a hipster haven isn’t one of them. There’s no home for hipsters here.