1. If this year’s Met Gala gave you a major “want it, need it” feeling after seeing It Girls, Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, and Kendall Jenner’s Topshop gowns, than Ebay just made your dress dreams come true. All of the gowns will be up for sale on the site starting Nov. 27 to benefit the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer charity…happy bidding! (The Telegraph).
2. Christian Louboutin’s new $675 nail polish might just be the craziest thing you can put on your Christmas list this year (Fashionista).
3. Taylor Swift should probably trade her microphone for angel wings after it was just announced she’d be preforming again at the VS Fashion Show in a few weeks… think VS is going to make her an honorary angel? (Refinery 29).
4. Is it just us or should Lauren Conrad’s hair have an instagram of its own? The Laguna Beach gal singlehandedly brought back the braid trend, and now her tousled bob will definitely be sparking a whole new generation of haircuts (Refinery 29).
5. Estée Lauder announced that Kendall Jenner is the new face of the brand. With all of her Fashion Week runway shows this year, this should be old hat for her by now (Refinery 29).