1. Leave it to the original “It Girl”, the one and only Kate Moss, to nab not only one, but two Vogue UK covers, as well as an eleven page spread including a look into her life, her most iconic looks, and those who inspire her (including the infamous men in her life) (Vogue UK).
2. Alexander Wang x H&M launched yesterday and not surprisingly crashed the site minutes before the 10am launch. But hey, there’s still Ebay, right? (Fashionista)
3. Speaking of designer collabs, Topshop launched its holiday lookbook with Cara Delevingne and it’s every bit as glam as the model herself—think sequined jumpsuits, feathered dresses, and fur coats (helloo holiday parties!) (Fashionista)
4. December means Xmas shopping, hot chocolate drinking, and of course the annual VS Fashion Show. This year’s lineup was just announced and it includes all of the usual suspects with a few new names added into the mix. Check out the full list and start mentally preparing yourself for some serious lingerie (and bikini bod) envy (Fashion Gone Rogue).
5. In the latest of designers on the road, Valentino is opting out of its Paris show and heading to Rome for its Couture collection this summer…leave it to Valentino to take “when in Rome” to a whole new [fashionable] level (WWD).
6. When Kate Middleton was spotted sporting a few daring outfit choices, like this Jenny Packham slit dress and this cutout Temperley number, we knew there had to be a reason behind her adventurous ensembles—and alas the secret is out as the Duchess of Cambridge has hired a new stylist, former personal assistant Natasha Archer. All we have to say about it is that we’re loving the new and improved Kate (Harper’s Bazaar).