1. As if Lauren Conrad’s Pinterest perfect wedding didn’t make us green enough with envy, now her Halloween costume has us running to the beach to find our own picture-perfect mermaid costume. Check out her DIY costume here, and be ready to completely disregard your own costume idea (Refinery 29).
2. If you’ve always wanted a little piece of Holly Golighty’s Upper East Side life, you’re in luck because the house used for the filming of Breakfast at Tiffany’s just went on the market. The only slight snag is that the listing price is upwards of $8 million, but it’s worth it right? (Marie Claire).
3. Let’s face it, having a two year old draw on a $70,000 Birkin bag sounds like a fashion nightmare fit for the glossy pages of Vogue, but if you’re Kim Kardashian it’s cause to celebrate, because the two year old is baby North and the drawing is “art.” Sure beats the pen and paper we drew on as kids… (Marie Claire).
4. First Liv Tyler and now Jessica Biel, are Halloween pregnancy announcements the new norm? Looks like these two celebs are out to rival Blake Lively and Kate Middleton for most fashionable mommy-to-be. (Refinery 29 & Celebuzz).
5. First it was Lucky Magazine’s chance to turn the tables and switch up its masthead, and now it looks like Teen Vogue is next on the Editor mashup with its latest news that Mary Kate Steinmiller and Sheena Smith are out. Now all we have to wonder is who will replace them?
6. If MK and A’s designs have always been a little out of your price range (cough, cough, their $34k Alligator Backpack from the Row), and you’ve always wanted a little piece of their chic designs, then you’re in luck because the duo just teamed up with StyleMint for an exclusive and affordable accessories collection launching this Saturday (Lucky).