Before you start your 1st official Friday of Fall, check out our favorite fashion stories from the week including Rodarte’s $20k mermaid dress, what you may have missed from Milan Fashion Week, and how to channel your inner Barbie girl:
1. Victoria Beckham opened her first flagship shop in London, and with all white interior and gold chains suspended from the ceiling instead of clothing racks, it’s just as polished as queen VB herself (Fashionista).
2. Rodarte channeled every fashion girl’s mermaid fantasy with dresses made of crocheted nets, Swarovski crystals, and of course, sequins. Halloween is right around the corner, that justifies a $20k mermaid gown, right? (Fashionista)
3. Bring on the blue jeans and neck scarves: Milan Fashion Week had no shortage of 70’s style references…how very Penny Lane of them, don’t you think? (Fashionista)
4. Lauren Conrad got married last week in a custom Badgley Mischka dress in a rustic chic ceremony that is what Pinterest dream wedding boards are made of (Fashionista).
5. Jeremy Scott brings a whole new meaning to the term Barbie Girl in his new Spring 2015 collection for Moschino (Fashionista).
6. #Selfie queens take note, Kirsten Dunst shows us how NOT to take a selfie with a celeb (Refinery 29).