In honor of London Fashion Week, we’re recapping our favorite fashion week inspired instagrams. Whether it’s the selfie to end all selfies (hint: it includes a double dose of Kate and Cara) or Anna Wintour giving off major shade front row at Topshop, these are the 8 instagrams you don’t want to miss out on…
1. @mariotestino // the #selfie to end all selfies. How much better can you get than Cara Delevingne, Kate Moss, and Mario Testino front row at Burberry?
2. @ritaora // Leave it to Rita Ora to get the best seat in the house at the Stella McCartney show—right next to British royalty, Sir Paul McCartney himself.
3. @kendalljenner // the “oh so casual” hanging out backstage photo.
4. @chungalexa // Alexa Chung snaps a selfie in the backseat while on the way to Topshop—her bow and braid combo is giving us some major hair style envy.
5. @officialjdunn // Taking the term “riding in style” to a whole new fashion week level.
6. @poppydelevingne // Burning man or front row at Anya Hindmarch? Whatever it is, it’s one party we wouldn’t mind getting an invite to.
7. @ge0rginachapman // Marchesa knows how to throw an after party…
8. @sukiwaterhouse // But first a selfie…Suki Waterhouse knows how to glam it up backstage, our only question is where’s Bradley Cooper?
9. @topshop // Anna Wintour giving off major shade front row at Topshop.