With NYFW underway and the FOMO that you’re feeling from not being there, the struggle to keep up with all of the fashion news this week is just a little too real. Here’s what you may have missed while your eyes were glued to your insta feeds…
1. Speaking of NYFW, day one is already over and Nicholas K’s show (complete with actual pony tails, and no we’re not talking the hairstyle) did not disappoint. Luckily Fashionista has all of the runway coverage from the first day of shows, so you don’t have to miss any of the action (Fashionista).
2. Be warned: Burberry’s new fragrance campaign is almost too much to handle on this Friday morning—with Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne both staring as the “It-Brit” girls of the new fragrance, how much more amazingness can we take in one campaign? (Fashionista)
3. Fashion designer Betsey Johnson is known for some pretty crazy cartwheels and splits during her runway shows, so her announcement as a new participant in season 19 of Dancing With The Stars shouldn’t be too much of a surprise. Hey, she’s got to take all of that pent up energy out on something, right? (The Hollywood Reporter).
4. Just in time for Fashion Week, famed street style photographer Bill Cunningham talks about working with everyone from Diana Vreeland to Jacqueline Kennedy and explains why the fashion industry as we know it is doomed…(Refinery 29).
4. Diamond headband, check. Lace gown, check. Strategically placed rain, check. Ashlee Simpson had all of the necessities in place while a photog captured a pretty epic “im-just-making-phone-calls-in-my-wedding-dress” shot at her nuptials this past weekend (Refinery 29).
5. Michelle Williams is casually slaying all of the competition in her new Louis Vuitton campaign. Click through to see Williams in all of her LV glory (Vogue UK).