The next two neurontin for chronic back pain weeks are going to be packed with holiday happenings, festive fetes and plenty of chances to show off your entertaining skills. But sometimes cooking and feeding a large group, or bringing the right dish to the shindig, can be a lot of pressure! Luckily, one animal dosage amoxicillin appetizer can make a great statement! We have three bruschetta recipes, and one beautiful set up, to tadalafil in pakistan have you set up right.
Bruschetta is a classic Italian dish that has a lot of unique preparations, making it perfect for larger groups with differing tastes. I made some as my contribution to a holiday girls night last week, and it was a huge hit (betches love cheese)
I used the Ruffino “Bruschetta Board” from Noble Goods as a base for two delicious recipes with different cheeses (but equally crowd-pleasing taste) for a full Bruschetta Bar of tastes. If you want to branch out and add more options, you can use this super cute dipping set and/or this platter from Maxwell http://www.luxandconcord.com/citalopram-canada/ & Williams, which are great for even larger groups.
I paired them with my favorite bubbly, Freixenet Brut Cava for a celebratory feel. Plus bubbles go with everything! I have my favorite flutes for this occasion but you can also use these classic goblets for a heavier pour (never a bad thing) Here are two yummy recipes that are taste-tested and L&C approved:
Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Bruschetta
- 6 slices olive bread (ó inch thick)
- 4 large or 6 small roma tomatoes (or whatever tomato is in season and flavorful)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing bread and drizzling
- 1 tbsp chopped oregano plus more for garnish
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- If you want to be fancy, buy diclofenac online you can roast the peppers yourself! To roast peppers, put a fresh bell pepper directly onto an open flame on top of the stove and allow the pepper’s skin to char and turn black. Turn pepper until all sides are equally sildenafil 50mg tablets uk charred. Once the pepper’s skin is charred put it in a paper bag to sweat for 10 minutes, this allows the blackened skin to be easily removed. Remove charred skin, remove seeds and stem and chop into ó inch pieces. Or, of you’re like me and just want to LOOK fancy, roasted bell peppers in a jar work just as well in this recipe.
- Brush the bread slices with extra virgin olive oil and toast in the oven until they’re lightly browned.
- In a bowl, then just mix peppers, tomatoes, vinegar, garlic and 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the ricotta between the six pieces of toast and spread an even layer. Top ricotta with 2 or 3 tbsp of the pepper and tomato mixture. Garnish with basil chiffonade and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- You can also buy basil pesto from stores like Whole Foods for a less herb-y option.
Ricotta with Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Sea Salt Bruschetta
- 6 slices pain au levain (ó inch thick)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing bread
- 1 cup roasted red bell peppers chopped into ó inch pieces
- 1 ó cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp basil chiffonade
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 oz ricotta
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Slice the tomatoes to one inch thick and toss them together with 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, 1 tbsp. of the chopped oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the tomatoes in an even layer on a sheet pan for 15-20 minutes until tomatoes are charred on the edges and are caramelizing. Remove from oven and set aside.
- For a fresher, lighter taste, you can skip roasting the tomatoes, which also saves time if you’re running short on that pre-party.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and grill until toasted.
- Slice mozzarella balls in thin slices.
- Top each piece of grilled bread with mozzarella slices and tomato slices. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and chopped oregano for garnish.
Then, once you have your bruschetta made, you can pop them into the board, top it with your toasty bread, and provide a delicious appetizer for your guests!