I don’t know how to put this, but Christmas is kind of a big deal. People know Christmas. Christmas is very important. Christmas has many leather-bound books and smells like rich mahogany.
Anchorman aside, Christmas is wonderful (duh), and a big part of the holiday magic lies in the build up. It’s weeks of online shopping searching for just the right present, and it’s holiday red Starbucks cups making their seasonal appearance. The excitement builds over weeks until it reaches the peak: opening your first Christmas present, aka stocking stuffers! They’re the appetizers before the meat and potatoes of your presents, and provide a teasing taste of the surprises to come.
Clearly, Christmas is important and so are presents, so consider this your official guide to starting off the giving season right with (inexpensive) stocking-stuffing:
From left to right:
1. Victoria’s Secret Eau De Parfum Rollerball, Victoria’s Secret $18
2. Gold iPhone Case, Gap $19.95
3. Essie Holiday Minnie Nail Color Kit, Target $14.99
4. 4” x 6” Black and White Metal Chevron Frame, Hobby Lobby $9
5. Tassled Tartan Plaid Scarf, Forever21 $10.90
6. Women’s Statement Necklace with Stones- Multicolor, Target, $19.99
7. Polka Dot Tights, Gap $11.99
8. Be The Party Glass Tray Holder, Francesca’s $14
9. Candy Striped Lint Roller, Forever21 $1
10. Eco Tools Day To Night 6 Pc Set, Ulta $16.99
11. Coffee Before Talkie Mug, Etsy $16
Now get that holiday shopping done, girl!