Anyone else finding it a little too easy to polish off another snowman sugar cookie, and a little harder to make time for the gym? December may be the month of cookie exchanges, candy canes and “ho ho” happy hours, but January is the month of resolutions that usually revolve around putting down that slice of pizza and picking up the free weights at the gym. L&C wants you to make your gingerbread house and eat it too, so we’ve come up with some gifts to gear you up for Christmas and the New Year!
If all you want for Christmas is a thigh gap (a girl can dream, can’t she?), we’ve got your shopping covered!
1. GoFit Extreme Pro Gym, Target $58.99
2. Fitbit Flex Wireless Bracelet, Sports Authority $99.95
3. Vapur Waterbottle, Target $8.09
4. Tory Burch Fitbit Bracelet, Bloomingdale’s $195
5. Drop It Like A Squat Tank, Revolve Clothing $28
6. Incredible By Victoria’s Secret Sports Bra, Victoria’s Secret $30 (sale)
7. Weekend Warrior Bag, Lululemon $148
8. Women’s Pseudio Vest, The NorthFace $99
9. Personalized Running Shoe Tags, Etsy $19+
10. Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 iD, Nike $155
11. Fleece-lined headband, Victoria’s Secret $16.95
12. 180s Tec Fleece Ear Warmers with Headphones, REI $19.73 (sale)