Hi Lux & Concord, readers! Lauren here, from Girls of Lincoln Park, to give some interior decorating tips! Today I’m happy to be here sharing how to style your own at-home bar cart. Although they can sometimes be pricey, there are so many different and creative ways you can create your own, one-of-a-kind bar cart at home. From utilizing trays on a dresser to a shelf in your kitchen, here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating your very own bar cart.
1. Pretty Glassware. No matter where you create your bar cart, displaying glassware is key especially when you have guests. The glassware will be ready and accessible for those who want to make a cocktail. I’m partial to these gold rimmed glassware from West Elm.
2. Gold Party Straws. Whether you’re drinking from a mason jar or champagne flutes, gold striped straws are the perfect addition to any party. You can search on Etsy for various colors and sizes.
3. Fresh Flowers. Instantly add a pop of color to your bar cart with an arrangement of fresh blooms. No matter if you prefer pink peonies or white hydrangeas, flowers will bring your bart to life.
4. Decorative Home Pieces. Even if it’s a mirror, framed print, or lamp, don’t be afraid to combine cocktails with your favorite home decor items. They add a perfect personal touch!
5. Ice Bucket. Last but not least, invest in an ice bucket. They are so useful when it comes to entertaining and they don’t have to be expensive. I love this vintage gold ice bucket, also found on Etsy.