Five years ago, if you gave someone a gift they really loved, you’d get a nice thank you card in return. But these days if you’re really on your gift giving game, you might just receive the ultimate gesture of gratitude: your present making the recipient’s Instagram account. To guarantee you a spot in the feed (and maybe even a caption shout out for giving the most adorable gifts of the year), we’ve rounded up a list of holiday presents that are too cute NOT to take pictures of.
From top left:
- Christian Louboutin nail polish|Unless you’re Sarah Jessica Parker, Louboutins are probably only something you’d gift to yourself when you get a promotion at work. Louboutin nail polish, on the other hand, is an adorable and way (way) more affordable option.
- H&M Faux-Fur Throw Blanket| Cue cozy Sunday photos of knee-high socks, cups of coffee, and this super-soft faux-fur throw.
- Etsy Coffee Stencil| How to make hot cocoa photo-worthy: dust cinnamon or cocoa powder over this stencil.
- Nate Berkus for Target Bar Tools| Lucite and gold bar tools make a picture-perfect addition to the well-styled bar-cart.
- Furbish Coasters| The only problem with these coasters? They might be too cute to actually put drinks on.
- TopShop Hashtag Keychain| Instagram a picture of this hashtag keychain … so meta.
- Humans of New York Book| The coolest coffee table book of the year will look divine in #shelfies.
- Sephora Glitter Makeup Brushes| And then there are #selfies to think about. These makeup brushes will make your girl ready for her close-up.
- Sincerely Jules Tee| A t-shirt from HRH The Queen of Instagram herself.
- H&M Home Decorative Bowl| Useful AND adorable is a win-win when it comes to gifts.
- Frends Gold Headphones| They’re infinitely more stylish than earbuds.
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks| It’s not hard to see why bloggers <3 this stationery company.
- Meri Meri Cupcake Decorating Kit| #Saturdaze are for decorating cupcakes like mini-gardens, then inhaling them immediately after you snap a cute pic.
- TopShop Stackable Rings| Peace sign poses require stacks of delicate rings. Bonus likes for mixed metallics.
- Dannijo iPhone Case| Because even the best mirror selfie can be ruined with a bad phone case.
- Nate Berkus for Target Gold Stapler| Proof that even office supplies can be cute. (Your work wife will love it).
- TopShop Front-Back Necklace| Party in the front, party in the back: this necklace is great from all angles.
- Suffragette Clutch| It’s a cute clutch and a nod to feminist values all at once. <3