Get out of my dreams, and into my kitchen! If you love dining out, following the hottest chefs on Instagram, or binge watching Anthony Bourdain, then this gift guide is for you. Right in time for hosting holiday parties or cooking for your guy, we have the best eats, drinks and technology to make your days merry and bright…and delicious.
(clockwise from top left)
- Pier 1 Imports Social Drinker Wine Cork Box: How often you drink wine is completely your own business, no matter if you’re a social drinker, or more of an after work in front of the TV type of gal. Either way, there’s no reason not to celebrate your love of vino! This cute home decor piece is a great way to showcase the corks from exclusive bottles, special celebrations and more.
- Sugar Factory Candy: A new location of this mecca of sweetness just opened in Chicago, which means there are even more treats to try. Plus, their holiday baskets can be shipped nationwide, so these are great gifts to send foodies in other cities.
- SOCIAL Sparkling Wine: One wine is never enough, so our list has two! These cans of sparkling wine are certified organic, gluten-free, and only 88 calories. It is every wine-loving girl’s dream, plus the packaging is super cute too!
- Starbucks Verismo System: Coffee lovers rejoice! The single-serve coffee and espresso system lets you brew your favorite Starbucks beverages with the press of a button, right from your kitchen. With a new work-from-home job on my resume, I have never been more excited to froth my own milk, stir in a little sweetener, and sip my java.
- ‘The Code’ Cocktail Courier: This is a premiere online craft cocktail delivery service, which is so many wonderful words in one description! The D’USSE and DISARONNO’s kit (our favorite) includes a bottle of D’Usse VSOP Cognac, a bottle of Disaronno, 3 bottles of Angostura Bitters as well as whole lemons and pineapple juice. It makes it super easy to make cocktails like a true bartender, plus you don’t have to go traipsing around getting all the ingredients.
- Fabio Viviani Wines: Their tagline is “The best wines are those we drink with friends,” and we couldn’t agree more! Viviani has been a long time friend of the blog, and an exciting part of the Chicago food community. These wines are a great find for their price point, and we especially like the slightly sweet N0. 3 Signature Red Blend for warm wintery dinners.
- Foodie Dice: While some (myself included) pride themselves on playing “Chopped” for dinner with whatever random ingredients remain in their fridge, sometimes even the best chefs need a burst of inspiration. We love this dice game as a way to lay down a cooking gauntlet, or just get some culinary idea juices flowing before you start cooking.