(Left to right)
1. Dinner party anyone? I’m always looking for a great reason to wear a long dress and what better option than this Halston Heritage pleated sleeveless gown in a deep emerald color? Yes please! You’ll exude both grace and perfection when you don this gown this holiday season.
2. This Topshop sequin tee is an easy way to add some sparkle to any holiday party – Top it off with red lipstick and you’re good to go!
3. Baies Candle by Diptyque – my favorite escape from the hustle and bustle. With event and holiday season upon us, this mixture of roses and blackcurrent leaves is the best way to unwind after a long day.
4. The way to my heart? Handbags! (hence two of my Friday five items in this category!) Kotur’s Morley clutch is the epitome of glamour. Cast in gold-tone metal and lined in rich brocade, this chic crocodile effect adds a punch to any outfit!
5. You can never have enough black clutches, right? This Phillip Lim 31 Minute Clutch with a slouchy and inverted shape crafted of leather and PVC, is perfect for everyday essentials.