This month has been crazy busy with fashion, travel and new homes for the L&C crew! All of a sudden we looked up, and September was half gone! So, in the better late than never category, we have our top picks for the second half of the month that is a favorite among our team. From necessary items for our home updates, to a little skin care loving, there’s plenty love about September…
(clockwise from top left)
- LOVE GOODLY Durrah Jewellery Charm Necklace: The luxury subscription box service is sending love for its first anniversary with this Custom Anniversary Heart Necklace in collaboration with Durrah Jewellery. The rose gold charm necklace made out of recycled base metals, and is only available in their September boxes, so don’t miss out! It’s already a favorite of mine, when it’s not being “borrowed” by my equally enamored roommates.
- Tata Harper Honey Blossom Mask: As the weather shifts back and forth from the hot, mugginess of summer to the drying times of fall, our skin takes a hit. Doing a face mask once a week is not only a really relaxing way to treat yourself, but it’s good for your pores too! This mask uses Vermont-harvested raw honey to give a boost in hydration, plus helps reduce the appearance of pores and redness (and it smells delightful too!)
- Claus Porto Soap: Each one of these soaps are hand-crafted and infused with fancy fragrances influenced by the ingredients from Portugal’s flowers, and wrapped by hand in packaging illustrated with distinctive artwork. They’re pretty and they smell divine, so I am having trouble deciding whether I should use them, or just leave them displayed on my counter top.
- Ohuhu Makeup Organizer: For the first time in my life, I now have my own bathroom, thanks to a recent apartment upgrade (woo hoo!) That means all kinds of new room for all of my makeup, beauty products and other hoarded items I refuse to throw out. This brand has tons of great home organizational tools but I especially like this cosmetics case because of all the different size storage spots, plus the top is a separate piece, making it easy to fit on a bathroom counter or in a drawer.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream: They created the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream that we (and Hailey Baldwin) love. And now they’re spicing up shower time with a delicious pistachio caramel scent in a cream-gel chalk-full of antioxidant superpowers like açaí and coconut oil to cleanse and smooth.
- Hampton Forge Argent Orfèvres Epigram Gold: Something my mom has always told me to start upgrading in my “older” age is my kitchen gear. Having good tools, and complete sets of dishes and utensils is the mark of an established kitchen. And while plain Target forks are great for the everyday, sometimes you need something fancy for date night. These utensils are solid stainless steel but pretty enough to be 24K gold.
- Chloe Pinot Grigio: Though I missed Chicago in White last month (sob!), the press from the gorgeous event introduced me to my latest wine obsession. I have been trying to educate myself on red wine lately, but Pinot Grigio is always my staple. The Chloe version hails from Northern Italy and has peachy tastes that are perfect for savoring the last bits of summer all month long.