November is one of my favorite months of the year. It starts with my birthday and Halloween candy going on sale, then ends with a feast and my (finally) being allowed to play Christmas music again. In between, fall fully hits nationwide and we have plenty more things to celebrate. So we are focusing on all the things you need to plan or attend a great party…
(clockwise from top left)
- JOY Forever: Nothing makes you feel quite as pretty as smelling good. Having a signature scent is always on the list of beauty “must-haves” for women, and this is even more key thanks to all the parties during the holidays. This essentials box has both Eau de Parfum spray and body cream with a crisp, clean scent that’s pretty but not overpowering.
- Out of Print journals: Finding a unique hostess gift is always tough. You want to be thankful and fun without being too cliche. Out of Print has amazing gifts that might remind you of your childhood or call to mind a favorite story, but will certainly have your host smiling.
- Martell Blue Swift: After-dinner drinkers, rejoice! This is the first-ever Martell finished in Kentucky Bourbon casks. It’s the perfect late night drink or pre-party sip that will impress your guests with its sweet taste and unique bottling.
- Starling Project candles: Setting the mood for an evening event can be as simple as getting your lighting right – with candlelight. These sale of these babies also provides support of charity organizations like UNICEF, so your home can look good and smell good…all while it does good.
- Bread & Wine gift baskets: These make excellent presents for those who live nationwide, but are looking for a taste of Chicago. Even more so though, they are fun and easy party-prep kits for Windy City party planners. From wine to cheeses to fresh made snacks, there’s lots of tastiness!
- Palladio Holiday Glow Set: A girl’s gotta look good for party time! This gift set includes includes Velvet Matte Metallic Lip Color (tried and tested with great success by yours truly), Crushed Metallic Eye Shadow and the new creamy illuminator I’m Glowing. It gives you that Gigi Hahid glow without too much shine.