It’s gonna be May! Just kidding, it already is. The summer countdown is officially on, and May is also the month when we get to celebrate some of our favorite people: our moms. We officially have a mommy on our team now (Hi Kait!) and so this year, more than ever, May is about showing the moms some love. And that includes in our Edit for May, which is full of products both we and our moms will enjoy…
(clockwise starting at the top left)
- Glossybox: Only the best of the best for our mamas! $120 worth of gorgeous and high end beauty products for only $40, and it comes in the prettiest pink packaging too. Click Click Lipstick by Douccee and the Baked Blush-N-Brighten by Laura Geller are our favorites from the box.
- Sharing Fresh Air Beach Blanket: This little baby is cute, soft, and works just as perfectly for a picnic as it is on the beach. Grab this, a bottle of wine and spend some quality time with yo mama.
- Butter London Blush Palette: Mom deserves to look her best on Mother’s Day, and this palette is perfect for you too! Travel sized and including a highlighter pen, it’s useful and pretty to boot.
- Giftagram Box: Okay we don’t know how we made it buying gifts (especially for people in other cities) before the Giftagram app. It curates best-in-class products from local and international retailers, and lets you send them to people with a couple clicks. It’s perfect for the long-distance mom or really anyone not in the same city as their loved ones. And with our exclusive discount code “LuxandConcord20” you can get $20 off your first order. Order up!
- Oceanic Artistry Coloring Book: Adult coloring books are becoming more and more popular given (aside from the fun factor) their help with relaxation, concentration and brain function. Bring out mom’s inner kid and have some good old fashioned coloring time with her
- Cruzan Blueberry Lemonade Rum: Toast to mom! This flavored rum makes a great mixer for spring-y cocktails like their Summer Spritz Punch
12 parts Cruzan Blueberry Lemonade Rum
8 parts Sauvignon Blanc
4 parts soda water
3 parts fresh lemon juice
2 parts simple syrup
Combine all ingredients except soda water in a pitcher. Chill in refrigerator for one hour. At service, add ice to pitcher and top with soda. Garnish with lemon peels. Serves 6.