Though the season doesn’t technically start until almost the end of the month, June has always seemed to signify the start of summer. Memorial Day weekend kicks it off and June really ushers summer in with sunshine, sunglasses, vacations and lazy days. To help you start your summer off in style, and keep your days easy and breezy, we have our top picks for June…
(clockwise from top left to center)
- Hairfinity Haircare Complete Package: I’ve touted the brand’s supplements in the past, but with the complete haircare package, my hair has felt healthy and shiny even after I recently dyed it blonde. Plus it’s now on sale!
- PRO Beauty Tools Professional 1875 W IONIC AC Motor Dryer: The name is serious, and that’s because this blow dryer doesn’t mess around. With varying heat temperatures and strengths, it’s perfect for those steamy hot days where you just want some cool air after you step out of the shower. But if you crank up the heat, I can promise the fastest blow dry ever.
- Sterling Forever jewelry: Layering delicate pieces of jewlery is still all the rage, and very nice during sticky summer temps. Forgo chunky statement necklaces and catch someone’s eye with sparkly earrings, or stack up on rings.
- Infusium Moisture Replenisher: Lots of people do serious damage to their hair in the summer thanks to sea, sand and sun. This collection, including a leave-in treatment, combats dry hair with olive oil and helps reduce breakage with avocado. Sounds good enough to eat, but works wonders on hair.
- Rachel Texture Accent Chair: We are working on a few pieces with Value City Furniture (stay tuned!) but in that process I found the perfect accent chair. It’s comfy, a nice pop of color, and a great spot to plop down for a lazy afternoon.
- Mirakle Cream: Made with beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter and aloe, they don’t call this “Genius in a Jar” for nothing. It soothes sun burns, help makeup go on smoothly, and also brightens skin. #amen
- Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew: You might have missed the release of Starbucks’ newest coffee…if you have been living under a very de-caffeinated rock. It’s the now-favorite cold brew coffee, but with the added sweetness of a house-made sweet cream vanilla float on top. Basically the perfect summer iced coffee