July is the month of adventure. It’s warm almost everywhere in the country, summer vacations are looming and music festivals are in full force. So to make sure you are covered for every trip, weekend activity and evening on the patio, The Edit for this month is breaking down the best of the best for summer. Let’s get our shine on…
- Ted Baker “Colour by Numbers” line: This whole line is full of light and fun summer wear, but the XXX shoes in orange are my personal favorite for the season. Aside from the colors, these block heels makes these comfortable for an evening of dancing and right into the next day’s brunch.
- Reyka Vodka: As I prepare for my upcoming family vacation to Iceland, this vodka hit my radar and hasn’t left my mind. It’s smooth, not too expensive and works really well in summer cocktails like XXX and the XXX. Or just drop it in some lemonade for a relaxing TGIF afternoon once the workday is done.
- PJ Salvage Island Vibe Romper: Nothing says “summertime” like a good romper. They’re comfy, breezy and easy to throw on even when the temperature is climbing. This one is going to be worn to a bachelorette party, out for drinks with the girls and more.
- Veil Complexion Fix: My makeup is always melting off in the hot summer months, but I love this new addition to the Veil Cosmetics family. It evens and brightens the skin instantly using light infused pigments. Plus it’s long-lasting, hypoallergenic and hydrating to keep my skin looking good all day.
- Hawaiian Tropic Printed Tie Dye Shorts: Along with rompers, light shorts are my summer style staples. They’re comfy, and I think shorts are often times more flattering on your legs than a skirt or dress. Plus you can plop down on the ground for fireworks on the beach or a summer concert in the grass with no worries!
- Love, Always Rose Gold Classic Sunglasses: Everyone that knows me is aware of my sunglasses obsession. I am far too many pairs, but I just love a great pair of shades, especially in summer. These were recommended by fellow blogger Sequins & Stripes and I have fully jumped on the love train for this pair!