If you haven’t noticed already, February is the month of love. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re buying for a guy, a galentine or even yourself, it’s the perfect time of year to indulge in a little something special. Consider it your treatyoself2017 and pick up something pretty or sparkly or relaxing this month. We know what our top picks are…
(clockwise from top left to middle)
- Palladio Brow Definer and Styler: Eyebrows are still one of the biggest trends in beauty, and these tools get the job done quickly and fashionably. This crayon provides contouring and highlighting to help your brows stand out, and the pencil fills in any gaps. Combined with a smoky eye, it will give you the perfect date night look.
Papyrus Cards: If your favorite human is far away, don’t send an e-card! Snail mail is much more personal and everyone likes finally getting something in their mailbox that isn’t a bill or a coupon book. Papyrus has funny and sweet cards perfect for your fancy friend, a foodie lover, a hot new relationship, or your puppy love. (And more puppy love)
- Soothe Massage: Want to have a little romance without leaving home? This app lets you book a masseuse, or two for a couple’s massage, and have them come directly to your house. These are trained masseuses who can help with a range of muscle soreness or deep tissue areas, so you get the all-star treatment, booked right from your phone!
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Body Milk: Get your skin silky soft for date night or have a spa night in with this ultra-light but moisturizing body milk. Combine it with the Hydraphase Intense Riche face moisturizer for dry skin and you will have instant and long-lasting moisture even in the dry winter months.
- Moët & Chandon Rosé Imperial: It wouldn’t be a celebration without some bubbly! Aside from the adorable pink bottle, this is the perfect wine for either a romantic toast with your significant other or to pair with your favorite rom com for a girls’ night in. It’s refined and has nice depth, but never loses that sweetness you’re looking for.
- Rainbow Optx Rose Sunglasses: These sunnies are a great gift that you can wear all-year round. This line features a number of colored shades, in case pink isn’t your style, all of them based around the type of emotion and focus you want in your life. This rose shade is based around balance and gratitude, and the heart-shaped lenses are perfect for the holiday.