The dog days of summer are here at last. In all their hot, sweaty, sunny glory. But before I start complaining about the heat and the humidity, I need to remind myself we will all be complaining about the cold in a few months. So while I’m not the biggest fan of sweating it out as we take advantage of a few more months of patio sits, beach visits and long weekends, I am going to soak up every minute of it while I can. Here is what I am loving most this month…
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: It’s no secret that the butt is big. J. Lo is aging backwards, and the Kardashian effect is still going strong. Get your bikini bottom ready with this cream! It adds a perfect little Brazilian glow, plus the formula helps you look and feel your smoothest and tightest.
- Momoup Makeup Blotting Papers: You’re going to need these for long days in the sun! 3 times more efficient than your standard oil-absorbing paper, these babies quickly and easily remove excess oil without messing up your makeup, keeping your skin clean and shine free.
- SAVED Red: There will still be plenty of barbecues in our future, and even a bubbly lover like me has to go to the dark side sometimes. This Merlot-based blend is full-bodied but still has plum and black cherry flavors that make it a good pairing with a sweet BBQ sauce.
- Clinique Pop Glaze: I’ve never been much of a lipstick fan, but this one is the perfect combo of gloss and lipstick, plus the primer helps it stay in place. Even my hair came easily unstuck if it happened to blow in my face!
- Ciate London Makeup Melter: No matter how many pretty makeup ideas we give you, you always have to take it off at the end of the day. It’s good for your skin! This brand even works on waterproof mascara, and lipsticks like Clinique, without being overbearing.
- Sincerely Jules tees: I have had a blog crush on Sincerely Jules for some time now, and have bought her clothes from her private site before. She has a great gift for making even simple outfits look glamorous, and now her line is offered at Nordstrom! Get your summer style on with this tee.
- Body Glide For Her: This deodorant-like stick was made to help combat blisters by creating an invisible area between foot and shoe. And it does just that! But it also works if you use it on inner thighs when wearing a skirt in the hot weather. It might not be fancy or girly but it is definitely effective.