New month, new season, and lots of new products to love for April! We are hitting the restart button on our homes plus health and beauty routines with fresh and colorful life additions we think you’ll love too. Also, for Earth Month, we inserted touches of nature and green-iness to give you joy even Mother Earth could get behind. Here’s our Edit for April:
(clockwise starting at the top left)
- Cultivate Cuteness Garland: I recommend April flowers over April showers in all possible cases. This garland from Modcloth is sweet and colorful and the perfect home decor piece to add some sunniness to your bedroom, bathroom or even as a party decoration.
- Pure Naturals Soap-Infused Sponge: If you’re working on getting your body ready for swimsuit season, that means you need to take extra better care of your skin after all the sweat sessions. This sponge attracts oil, dirt, makeup and impurities all while exfoliating you skin. Gives your post-workout shower an extra punch!
- Leaf Plate Set: Spring brides, I am here for you! These plates are technically meant for the kitchen and dining room (they do look great there) but also make for perfect jewelry holders. The set of three means you can keep one at bathroom and kitchen sinks, keeping your counters clean and your diamond ring sparkling.
- Grid-Talk Frame: In an Insta-obsessed world, we often times forget to actually take our photos off our phone. To make the most of every pretty flatlay, brunch shot or candid photo, I love this collage frame. Plus all the frames are square and ready for your selfies.
- Project Juice Green Juice Cleanses: The perfect way to hit the restart button on your diet is with a cleanse. We don’t recommend juicing for more than three days but this brand has plenty of healthy flavors to help you power through. They also make great morning drinks or healthy afternoon snacks during Earth Month.
- OYOBox Cases: I don’t know about you, but I have a Nicole Richie-level addiction to sunglasses. “Sunnies” as they are affectionately called, cover all manner of sins and add a little something badass to any outfit. This case will finally mean I can stop throwing my shades into a drawer on my nightstand and actually show them off.