If you follow us on Instagram, read the blog, or generally know our team at all…you know we are foodies. And not the fancy foodies who only eat at Michelin restaurants and could never appreciate a good burger or decadent donut now and then. We are foodies in that we truly love food…cooking it, eating it, sharing it, taking photos of it, and most of all, finding the new best places to chow down on it. That’s why we are PUMPED to be partnering with DiningOut Chicago Magazine on their exclusive premier launch of the DiningOut Chicago Passbook! Foodies, listen up, because your mouth is going to start watering…
This fall DiningOut introduced their first-ever DiningOut Chicago Passbook! Thanks to a seriously amazing group of 50+ culinary partners, The Passbook features a whole bunch of foodie destinations, all with exclusive offers just for YOU! Think two-for-one entrees, deals on tasty donuts, exclusive tours of Chicago distillers and coffee roasters, and more! If you’re already eating out in the city, this should be a no brainer, especially since it costs about the same amount as that Target purse you were already eyeing anyway.
That’s because we have a limited-time discounted price that gets you the Passbook for only $39.99 (including shipping). For that amount, which is pretty much one week’s worth of Starbucks, you’ll have access to more than $1,400 in offers and culinary adventures! You can order your Passbook online NOW. Just make sure to use the code KLG2017 to get the discounted price, especially for L&C readers!
Our must visit spots in the Passbook are:
- Honey’s for date night … Check them out here!
- Cafe Robey at The Robey hotel for the best staycation you’ll ever take … Check them out here!
- Frontier for gameday or a big group dining (they are also offering $100 off whole animal catering in The Passbook!) … Check them out here!
- Nellcôte for the ultimate girls’ brunch spot … Check them out here!
- Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya for our absolute, hands down, no question, best ramen in the city … Check them out here!
- Dolce Italian for cozy comfort Italian with a sexy vibe … Check them out here!
- Vanille Patisserie for a #treatyoself dessert … Check them out here!
- Rockit Bar & Grill for a super atmosphere with boss food … Check them out here!
Seriously though, we have already recommended this little book of wonders to our family and friends and the response has been a feeling of #blessed all around. It’s perfect for couples who love eating out but like saving money, as a present for the upcoming holiday season, or even for your girls’ supper club.
Don’t forget to use the discount code KLG2017 to get the discounted $39.99 price, especially for L&C readers! You can order your Passbook NOW here! Then go and get your foodie on!