1. Racked Boston announced the winners of its 2013 Racked Awards. Check them out, here.
2. Refinery29 put together an amazing list of street style shots from Milan. Forget the French girls, it’s Italian style we’re copying.
3. Great idea! Christian Louboutin is releasing a collection of nude pumps based on five different skin tones.
5. Go girl! Forbes reports that Boston’s favorite supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, made $40.5 million more than the highest-paid male model in 2013.
6. Can we start something like this in Boston? A guy in New York invites influential locals to his apartment twice a month for dinner and a cocktail party. It’s like ultimate networking.