1. Wildfox goes full on Barbie Girl for their new resort collection: hint it involves a hot pink convertible and a noticeable missable Ken (Fashion Gone Rogue).
2. Looks like Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne have a valid reason for skipping out on the VS Fashion show this year, as they are both reportedly walking in Chanel’s pre-fall 2015 show in Austria on the same day. Although they’ll be missed from the catwalk, we have to say December in Austria might win in our minds too (NY Post).
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty is making it a little easier to shop their Instagram posts with their new app. Christmas shopping made easy, right? (Fashionista).
4. Jeremy Scott confused (and delighted) customers with the launch of his new Moschino fragrance. Guised as a teddy bear, the fragrance is revealed by unscrewing the teddy bear’s head. While it may not be the most practical, it definitely gives us something to talk about (Fashionista).
5. Karlie Kloss proves that the 90’s are back for holiday dressing as she channels some major Claire Danes vibes at the Tiffany & Co. event this week (Refinery 29).