1. The dream team, Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss, are rumored to have scored Vogue’s March cover. True BFF’s stick together, even for Vogue! (Yahoo Style)
2. Looks like T. Swift and Karlie Kloss aren’t the only ones with some major news, Instagram it girl, Gigi Hadid, announced via Instagram (of course) that she’s the new face of Maybelline New York. Looks like this might ease the whole Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show rejection (US Magazine).
3. The Golden Globes brought some serious fashion—can we talk about Emma Stone’s Lanvin pantsuit and Amal Clooney’s now infamous white gloves…check out all of the show-stopping looks (Fashionista).
4. Lanvin’s breaking down the whole dress-like-your-mom barrier that we seemed to have shed by our elementary school days, as they’ve tapped six mother daughter duos for their Spring campaign…way to keep it in the family (Refinery 29).
5. Here’s one Vogue trend we can’t get behind…Uggs. Vogue compares them to Birkenstocks and says that if worn the the right way, they’ll become a closet staple in 2015. Does this mean we’re going to see Uggs gracing the glossy pages of Vogue this year? (Vogue)