1. Bergdorf Goodman knows a good collaboration when they see one, and the latest news from the store has Alexander Wang taking over creative direction of two of its 5th Ave windows, as well as a floor installation and a pop up shop on the contemporary floor. Are we the only ones dying to see how this turns out? (WWD)
2. Iggy Azalea might “walk a mile in Louboutins” but she’s certainly not keen on walking anywhere in the shoes from her collaboration with Steve Madden. The singer tweeted about the “gross extra pictures” from the ad before taking down the tweet altogether…looks like there’s some trouble in fashion paradise for the duo (Refinery 29).
3. Sad news for Kate Spade Saturday and Jack Spade fans as the brand announced they’d be closing both by the first half of 2015. The only good news? The clearance sales are going to be crazy! (The Wall Street Journal)
4. What do you do if you’re invited to both the Met Gala and Chanel’s Resort show in Seoul both on May 4th? Because unless you’ve got some secret Harry Potter skills going on, Seoul and NYC in the same night is impossible. Looks like fashionistas are going to have a hard decision deciding between Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld…is there even a “right” decision there though? (WWD)
5. Spring Couture week is underway In Paris, and while every show pretty much has us ready to sell our souls for a piece of the collection, Elie Saab’s Wednesday show is an ode to every fairytale dream dress we’ve ever seen. So grab your glass slippers and get ready for the princess gowns… (Fashionista).