Happy May everyone! It’s Friday, so grab your coffee and get ready for all of the fashion news you may have missed this week:
1. Kate Moss for Topshop is finally here and it’s definitely living up to all of the fanfare. With everyone wanting their own piece of the fashion icon’s closet, the collection is selling out super fast, so make sure you pick up that crochet maxi dress you’ve been lusting over before it’s too late (Fashionista).
2. Is there anything Karlie Kloss can’t do? Her newest venture is a collaboration with Warby Parker Sunglasses set to hit June 10th. After her super successful denim launch, we’re betting that this collab is sure to be a hit too (Fashionista).
3. It wouldn’t be a fashion news roundup without a Kimye appearance. With Kim Kardashian’s Paris wedding less than a month away, everyone is already speculating about her wedding dress–but with her fashion guru husband-to-be we’re betting on it being dresses plural! (Huffington Post)
4. It seems that Burberry is switching up their leadership, with CEO Angela Ahrendts moving to Apple, Christopher Bailey has taken on the role of chief creative and chief executive officer of the company. With everything that Ahrendts has done for the brand, you better believe he’s got some big shoes to fill (Fashionista).
5. Miranda Kerr has taken on a surprising new role: teacup designer. She just announced on her instagram her new collection with English brand Royal Albert. If this doesn’t have you in the mood for a Summer garden party, what else can! (Lucky)
6. There’s nothing I love more than a good engagement story, and it seems that America is with me on this one. George Clooney’s engagement to international lawyer, Amal Alamuddin, shocked everyone this week, and after one look at her incredible engagement ring, we can’t blame everyone for their undeniable ring envy (Lucky).