1. Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock (or haven’t checked Instagram this week) you’ve definitely seen Joan Didion’s newest ad campaign for Céline. With all the buzz surrounding the campaign, we wouldn’t be surprised if designer Phoebe Philo was going for a Kim Kardashain-esque “break the Internet” style shock wave! (Refinery 29)
2. Victoria Beckham answers 72 questions, tells us her best fashion secret, favorite spice (posh, of course!) and her and David’s worst fashion moment (hint: it involves Gucci) (Vogue).
3. While one could argue that the 70s are always in style, leave it to Saint Laurent to bring the 70s cool factor up a notch and nap Joni Mitchell in their latest Woodstock-esque ad campaign (Fashionista).
4. In the magazine world, getting your name on the mag’s masthead is the Hollywood equivalent of winning an Oscar, so hats off to Cara Delevingne for scoring the Contributing Editor spot in Love Magazine’s latest issue…2015 might just be the year of Cara (Fashionista).
5. Lucky Magazine switched things up for its February issue, as instead of a celebrity or model gracing the cover, the magazine instead gave a major moment to bloggers by putting three superstar bloggers on the cover…you know what they say, good things come in threes! (Fashionista)