1. J. Crew’s newest designer is a bit younger than the rest—coming in at a ripe age 4. You might remember Mayhem (how cute is her name btw) from designing paper dresses from Red Carpet looks. As if that wasn’t impressive enough, she’s moved on to designing a collection for J. Crew kids. With this experience under her belt, she might just be vying for the most fashionable toddler award… take that North West (J. Crew Blog).
2. Forget Kim Kardashian breaking the Internet, the Internet practically exploded in joy this week as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge met the American royalty that is Bey and Jay, in Brooklyn of all places (Fashionista).
3. NYC was a little more fashionable than usual on Wednesday night as Valentino showed its first collection in the U.S. With 48 all white looks, you could say the collection was nothing short of “heaven sent” (that is if heaven is thousand dollar silk and lace gowns, which in my world it definitely is) (Fashionista).
4. Raf Simons went space age for his pre-fall collection in Tokyo this week. Think leather trench coats, sequined turtlenecks, and knee-high boots fit for Princess Leia (Fashionista).
5. The September issues war has crowned a champion and its Lucy Hale’s cover of Cosmopolitan that took the cake followed by InStyle and Vogue at a respective second and third (WWD).
6. Julia Roberts has a pretty impressive resume with an Academy Award, a few Golden Globes, and countless other projects under her belt, but now it looks like this Pretty Woman can add Givenchy campaign model to her resume, as Riccardo Tisci just leaked shots of her as the newest face of his Spring 2015 campaign (Fashionista).