All the news that’s fit for Friday…
1. The Boston Globe did a cool interview with local fashion stylist Evan Crothers. I want his job.
2. Fern Mallis isn’t happy about who’s sitting front row at fashion week these days. From Fern’s lips to God’s ears.
3. We love the love Nanette Lepore gives Boston. The designer made her second appearance at her Newbury Street store in just a few months, to promote her fall collection.
4. Tribeca Enterprises and Daily Candy released their documentary on star street style photographer Tommy Ton. I really hope this comes out on Netflix.
5. There’s a new chef in Towne. Well, really, he’s at Towne. And he’s created a brunch buffet. All hail the new guy!
6. Racked Boston wisely put together a list of the 15 best places to buy boots in Boston. Winter is coming, bookmark this page.
7. Philip Lim for Target debuted this week…and naturally, all the good stuff is pretty much gone at this point. Here’s a handy little guide to shopping the collaboration on eBay.