Happy Friday! Is it just us or has this week been extra long? If you need a little August 1st pick-me-up, here’s a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio celebrating summer right. We only have one question, is it too late to join in on the fun?…we’ll totally bring our own Super Soaker…
And while you’re mulling over the fact that Leo’s summer plans might just be trumping your own, don’t forget to check out our other favorite stories from the week:
1. Mark your calendars for August 19th because Harper’s Bazaar’s September issue is being released and it might just top Sienna Miller’s infamous 2007 September issue. With Carine Roitfeld at the helm, the issue features 19 celebrities each representing a different icon. Our favorite so far has to be Lady Gaga channeling Coco Chanel in a bubblegum pink ensemble we know Blair Waldorf would approve of (WWD).
2. Ever wonder what happens when models and BFFs Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne hang out? Hint: it involves Thai Food, matching tattoos (can you say #twinning), and Cara belting out Aladdin’s “A Whole New World.” Trust us, it’s one of those things that you have to see to believe (Fashionista).
3. Harper’s Bazaar has chosen the 100 most stylish women of 2014. Click through to see all of the usual fashion suspects, and even some names you might not have expected–including a surprise appearance from Queen Elizabeth II (Harper’s Bazaar).
4. While most celebs pile on the makeup for their “just woke up like this selfie” Rachel McAdams takes the no makeup trend to a new level on the cover of Allure. In our opinion, if you got it flaunt it, and this Mean Girls actress has definitely got it! (Huffington Post)
5. Alexander Wang’s new fall campaign tapped into his time at boarding school to test a theme of survival and rebelling in limiting environments. Out of all of the fall campaigns we’ve seen so far, this one just might be our favorite (WWD).