1. What do you get when you combine Austria, Karl Lagerfeld, and it girls of the moment, Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner? If images of models gallivanting around amid a picturesque backdrop à la Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music came to mind, than you weren’t far from the truth as Chanel’s latest runway show in Salzburg was just as theatrical as you would expect from the famed designer brand (Fashionista).
2. As if your Instagram wasn’t already blowing up enough from all the pics taken this week at the VS fashion show, here’s all of the snaps from the show in its entirety, just in case you may have missed some of the more angelic moments. If you’re not ready for a full on photo recap this soon after your Thanksgiving food baby, this meme of Ariana Grande getting hit with some pretty intense angel wings will definitely cheer you up and make you forget about that extra piece of pie you had (Fashionista).
3. Alexander Wang is no stranger to provocative advertising, but his recent ads for his new denim collection is definitely turning a lot of heads and making his infamous public restroom ads look tame (WWD).
4. Move over Posh, because David (Beckham, that is) might just be stealing your fashion thunder with the announcement of his new lifestyle brand with business partner Simon Fuller…Basically anything Beckham or Posh related has us intrigued, but a whole brand dedicated to everything D.B., sign us up! (Fashionista).
5. Fashion Police has got a new co-host: super stylist: Brad Goreski. And while no one can replace Joan Rivers’ forward humor, Brad definitely has some witty banter of his own to add into the mix, and we for one can’t wait for his debut (Fashionista).