How can it be June already? This week practically flew by, and with all of the CFDA award glamour our heads are still spinning! The CFDA awards are kind of like the fashion version of the Oscars and with all of this serious style happening, there had to be a comedic relief in there somewhere–cue Vogue’s perfectly delivered video spoof of Anna Wintour and Rihanna’s text conversations (now the real question is does Anna use emojis like the rest of us?)
Check out everything else you might have missed this week:
2. What better way to kick off summer style than at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic that took place this past Saturday in NYC. Believe us, there was no shortage of celebs in bright summer colors and statement hats (Racked).
3. It looks like all of our fashion dreams have come true with Louis Vuitton’s new designer collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin, and more (Fashionista).
4. Jason Wu’s campaign for Hugo Boss debuted this week featuring Scott Eastwood and Edie Campbell, cue the oohing and ahhing (Style.com).
5. Say what?! Chanel gifted blogger Rumi Neely with their new $3,000 art school backpack. Where can we sign up for the next one? (Fashiontoast)
6. Major news for Jessica Alba’s Honest Company: the line will now be available at Target starting June 15th. If you’ve got a baby in the family, this one’s for you (Racked).