1. Is it possible that Burberry just one upped themselves? We didn’t think it could get better than KM + CD (Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne, of course) but the new ad campaign featuring Naomi Campbell and Jourdan Dunn might just top our favorites list (Fashionista).
2. Nicki Minaj takes on high fashion in Roberto Cavalli’s Spring 2015 ad campaign. After checking out the pics on Instagram, there’s no denying that no one can quite rock a Zebra print maxi like Nicki (Instagram).
3. Lindsay Lohan gives us another Christmas gem to add to our holiday cheer as she channeled her Mean Girls’ Jingle Bell Rock dance in Love Magazine’s advent calendar (you go Glen Coco!) (Love Magazine).
4. Get ready to get your high pitched scream on (you know the one you only reserve for photos of dogs in costumes and adorable babies) because Prince George’s Christmas photos are out and they are more adorable than ever (Fashionista).
5. Speaking of the royal fam, Kate Middleton wore a hoodie and jeans this week and literally shocked every fashion site ever (we’re only partially kidding) …think this will make a good issue of Royals: they’re just like us! (The Cut)
6. Rihanna can now add “creative director” to her resume after it was announced that she will oversee Puma’s women’s line. We can’t wait to see what she brings to the sportswear table…although, we can’t see RiRi rocking Puma’s on the red carpet anytime soon (Fashionista).
7. Bad news for fans of Style.com’s print magazine, as the quarterly mag has printed its last issue. The good news— at least now they’ll be 100% focused on their online presence, so get ready for some site revamping (Fashionista).