It’s Memorial Day weekend–the time for barbecues, beaches, and finally being able to wear white (if you’re still following that pesky no white before Memorial Day rule). So before you head on to your weekend adventures, here are all of our favorite fashion stories that you might have missed including an AMAZING new Target collaboration and Poppy Delevingne’s dream wedding gown.
1. There’s been a lot of designer collaborations lately, but nothing has me more excited than Target’s latest collaboration with Joseph Altuzarra. Dropping right before fall fashion week, this may be one of the collections I might just have to camp out for (Fashionista).
2. Girls everywhere were crying with envy over Poppy Delevingne’s Chanel wedding gown at her nuptials on Friday. The fit-for-a-princess gown is almost too dreamy to behold…(Fashionista).
3. If you’re thinking of redoing anything in your home, you might just want to wait until after June 2nd. Anthropologie just announced that designer Mara Hoffman will be partnering with them for a home collection due next month. True to her boho style, these pieces are a must-have to brighten up a room (Racked).
4. If you’re still reeling over the star studded “Run” video that Beyonce and Jay-Z put out last week, Bey’s stylist Mariel Haenn talks about all ten of her to die for outfits (Style.com).
5. The CFDA released the eight nominees that they feel have the most spectacular fashion instagram accounts. While they won’t announce a winner until May 30th, we suggest you start following these fun accounts asap! (Style.com)
6. As if you needed any more reason to shop this weekend, Racked has got all the sales that you don’t want to miss out on (Racked). Happy shopping!