This week was definitely a blur (how can it already be Friday?), but hey we’re not complaining that the weekend is only one work day away! If your week was just as hectic, we rounded up all the fashion news you may have missed (and need to know) before you head into Easter weekend (and eat yourself into a Cadbury creme egg coma)!
1. In our favorite fashion news of the week– Alexander Wang has just announced that he will be doing a collaboration with H&M. If it’s anything like his most recent collection, you can expect some major chicness. (Huffington Post)
2. Coachella was in full spring last weekend, and so was the fashion. Check out all of the boho-goodness with everything from crop tops and biker boots to maxis and flower crowns. (WWD)
3. The saying is true, everything is better mini–mini-cupckaes, mini-donughts, and now mini Kate Spade clothing? The brand just announced their new collaboration with Gap Kids… although it won’t launch until November, it’s never too early to start daydreaming about dressing your niece in head to toe Kate Spade designs. (Elle)
4. Beauty on the go? First we have Dry Bar, and now there’s talk of a makeup bar–clearly the beauty gods are on our side! If you’ve ever stressed about your makeup before a big night out, and don’t have the time or money to get it done at a salon, you’ll definitely be rejoicing at this beauty announcement. (The NY Times)
5. Watch out Lincoln Center, it looks like more and more designers are skipping the hustle and bustle of the big apple for the trendier borough. Dior just announced that they’re presenting their pre-Spring 2015 collection at the Navy Yard next month –and if Dior is doing it, you can bet that the the rest of the fashion world isn’t far behind. (Elle)