As the days get cooler and the holiday season approaches, it’s the perfect time to start planning a tropical getaway. There are all kinds of online deals on long weekend, or extended excursion, to far off lands and sunny escapes. And for those you will definitely need a pair of sunglasses! So before you book your trip, or even head outside into the winter wind, we have your top pick for stunner shades to complete your look now and into the summer…
(clockwise from top left)
- ICE ICE BABY: If you’re not heading out of town after all, you still deserve a treat! This Simma style from Dharma Co. is the perfect winter blue to hide your peepers from the wind and ice.
- FOR THE SUNNY ADDICT: No one knows true sunglasses love better than I do (except maybe Nicole Richie). Rimfly is a new subscription site that allows you to sign up to receive a customized sunglasses each month for $12 per month or less. I tried it out, and based on their style quiz, I got some amazing new pairs that are going to be my new staples!
- SAME STYLE, ALL THE WEARS: Some people like finding a style and sticking with it! This classic wayfarer shape from Sedona East fits almost all face shapes, and comes in a wide range of color combinations that range from neutral to stand out. It’s the perfect one to buy, and buy again…and again and again….
- BARGAIN BABY: For anyone who didn’t know, and you have been missing out, Nordstrom has tons of sunglasses for $12 and under. We love the Black Friday prices on this pair, and this one, and of course, these pretties.
- KEEPING UP: With these Police lenses from Dharma Co. the Kardashians will be keeping up with you! You can just see the likes of Kendall or Khloe hiding from paparazzi snaps behind these wide frames, which work best on longer face shapes.
- PERFECT PRICE: We have loved Quay sunglasses for a long while, and there are plenty on sale at ASOS right now. Not to mention, there is an extra 30% off site-wide for Black Friday! This is the pair we picked up after Thanksgiving dinner.